17 Tips for Improving Your iPhone Battery Life
Keeping your iPhone alive is a big responsibility. Follow these tips or its death will haunt you forever.
- Put phone in a room by itself and don’t answer when it rings. This will be tough at first, but eventually, it will learn not to ring anymore.
- Delete space-wasting contacts in your address book, like your family or the police.
- Rub bottom of phone and blow into charge hole.
- Quick! Get it out of the toilet!
- Buy seven iPhones, one for each day of the week.