17 Possible Revelations from the Monica Lewinsky ‘Vanity Fair’ Article
We haven’t read it yet, but here are some possible juicy quotes from the new article.
- “Everyone talks about the stained dress, but no one talks about the stained Giant Panda costume.”
- “Have I been saying Clinton this whole time? I totally meant Carter.”
- “I was constantly being offered millions to tell my story, but never did, because it just felt wrong back then. By the way, how much are you guys paying me?”
- “I would like to do stand-up, but my material is all about the Monica Lewinsky scandal so it’s pretty dated.”
- “George Bush was far more discreet.”