13 Tips for a Perfect Summer Barbecue
You know what Memorial Day means: Barbecue season is here! Follow these tips to throw the perfect summer cookout:
- Once heated, don’t touch the surface of the grill with your bare hands or genitals.
- Remember to make a salad to throw away
- Make sure every song on your party playlist ends with “(Glee version)”
- Plenty of delicious, freshly brewed, piping-hot coffee
- Remind guests that by reading your Kiss The Cook apron, they’ve entered a legally binding agreement. Then put on your Give The Cook a Handjob apron!
- There may be vegetarians at the barbecue, so make sure to have something for them, like a bag of chips and a middle finger.