13 Things to Know About this Year’s Burning Man Festival
A strict business-casual dress code is just the beginning:
- Warning: There might be drugs there.
- Remember to bring Sunscreen to Burning Man! Sunscreen is the name of a dude who lives in a teepee on Redondo Beach and still needs a ride to the festival.
- Burning Man is the nation’s top destination for people to creatively express their trust funds.
- The festival culminates in the burning of a structure called The Temple, followed by the crowning of that year’s Burning Man King and Queen.
- Little known fact: The manlike effigy that’s burned each year and gives the festival its name is actually a likeness of America’s Funniest Home Videos host Tom Bergeron.