How to Properly Execute the “Ice Bucket Challenge”
You’ve seen the videos. You know it’s for charity. Just do it already. Here’s how:
- Accept challenge you received via social media to pour a bucket of ice water on your head
- Find any bucket you have laying around the house
- Fill bucket with ice
- Begin typing your social media status message that will inevitably get a ton of likes
- Accidentally type “Rice Bucket Challenge”
- Laugh because you pictured people in Asia doing the Rice Bucket Challenge.
- Feel guilty because you’re not sure if that’s racist
- Call your friend Jon to ask if that was a racist thought
- No answer from Jon, as he’s probably avoiding you because you’ve likely made jokes like that in the past and you never realized till just now
- Say that thought back to yourself, replace all L’s with R’s
- Laugh loudly to yourself a bit
- Write that down on a pad of paper to make sure you remember to tell someone other than Jon later
- Ignore incoming call from Jon; he’s probably just calling to be a buzz-kill about your edgy humor. He’s always doing that.