LeBron’s ‘I’m Coming Home’ Announcement Presented in Comic Sans
Totally badass move by LeBron sticking it to Dan Gilbert with this letter.
How to Enjoy Funerals
This week’s best GIFs are a true Tour de Nope.
21 Best GIFs of All Time of the Week
14 Things to Know About Driverless Cars
The future is here. Prepare yourself.
- Cars are now technically alive and have feelings like the cars in Pixar’s Cars.
- Passengers expected to have more time for the license plate game on road trips.
- For clarity, “streets” will be renamed “automated smash paths.”
- With steering wheels rendered obsolete, cars will come standard with actual drums to drum on.
- Manufacturers still haven’t figured out so-called “driving head first into the Grand Canyon” bug, so avoid that area for now.