17 Tips for Improving Your iPhone Battery Life
Keeping your iPhone alive is a big responsibility. Follow these tips or its death will haunt you forever.
- Put phone in a room by itself and don’t answer when it rings. This will be tough at first, but eventually, it will learn not to ring anymore.
- Delete space-wasting contacts in your address book, like your family or the police.
- Rub bottom of phone and blow into charge hole.
- Quick! Get it out of the toilet!
- Buy seven iPhones, one for each day of the week.
Webbys 2014: Vote for Funny Or Die and Help Reunite this Boy’s Parents!
LAST CHANCE to vote for Funny Or Die in the Webby Awards and save Lucas’ family! Only takes a second and we’ll love you forever.
Animal Fact of the Day
Calm your mind and spirit with these meditative chants tailored to the modern professional.
NOURISH YOUR SPIRIT
Harness your self-esteem. Stand in front of a mirror and tell yourself, “I have a strong Twitter presence.” Repeat three to twenty times a day.
REACH INTO YOUR COMMUNITY
Reap strength from others. Chant, “I am a titan of LinkedIn,” during communal meditation. Lower yourself into child’s pose and connect to a professional network.
Chase self-awareness. Become conscious of your breath, and speak: “I am greater than the sum of my notifications.” For each status that goes unliked, unfriend 20 people.